Friends of Auburn High School is a group of parents and carers who organise:
- social activities to build the Auburn High School community and where parents and students can meet.
- fundraising activities to raise money to buy equipment and facilities
You can help by:
- Joining us at one of our casual meetings (generally at the pub)
- Volunteering some time to help with an activity—even if you can only help every now and then, from home or after hours
- Attending, supporting and enjoying the activities and events organised by the committee.
We aim to bring together a range of parents from across our diverse school community who can work together to support and promote our school.